CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Progress

I am so happy, I have now figured out how to publish photo's on the blog.  Believe me this is a great achievement for me. 

I have also had the chance this weekend to take photo's of the majority of my projects to date and will now be able to post them.  I have an earlier post that refers to the cookbooks I have completed for my three daughters as well as my green eyed niece.  I am attaching photos of the covers of the books as well as samples of the pages within.

I have placed a picture of the person whose receipes follow.  The first pages of these books have photo's from my Great Grandmother,  which means that it is the girls Great - Great Grandmother.  I am so happy I have been able to do this for them.  It is my plan at this time to add to the books by at least one recipe for each birthday, Christmas or other important celebration in the girls lives.

Hope you enjoy.

Michelle

































2 comments:

Post a Comment