CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let's Start Again

Okay this time I am really going to get going on this blogging idea.  Maybe that can be one of many New Years Resolutions.

I have been given some wise advise and instructions from a dear friend of mine, so this should come much easier to me.  Since I have been given these wonderful instructions I can now post some of my projects that I completed.  I am so happy with the three recipe books I made for my daughters.  I am hoping to have time to post pictures of them soon. 

I am hoping everyones Christmas was as fantastic as mine.  My Santa (s) were very good to me and I now have numerous new scrapping toys to play with.  Along with new scrapping toys come reorganizing my temporary scrapping room though and I have vowed not to scrap until it is set up.  I am hoping to complete setting it up this evening.

Until next posting...Love Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment